• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Fox (shiba inu) Nail Art



    Fox (shiba inu)  Nail Art

    Sorry for the poor yellow lighting.  I did this manicure on my friend in a restaurant.
    I didn't come up with the design either.  My friend gave me a picture and I just remake the design on her.
    It's a fox.  Can you tell?  This little "fox" reminds me of ,y dog Marley though~
    This was a pretty quick mani.  Took me about 30min.  It's always quick to do a manicure on others.
    I wish I have a mini me that knows exactly what I am thinking, so she can do my nails the way I want.

    Fox (shiba inu)  Nail Art

    Whoever came up with this design is talented~ so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
    Love it.

    Fox (shiba inu)  Nail Art

    Chi.

    8 comments:

    1. You did it in a restaurant? hahaha How cool xD
      I love how it turned out, looks really cute <3

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. haha yes. luckily it was a pretty empty restaurant. If not, the nail polish smell may irritate some people

        Delete
    2. Cute. Feel free to me paulacupernails.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete

     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy

    Popular Posts